How to Get Started
The RI PTAC can assist your business in learning how to navigate the government procurement process at the federal, state, and local municipality levels. Our workshops, one-on-one counseling services, networking events, and BidMatch notification service can provide guidance and time-saving tools to facilitate your entry into the government market.
To receive our services, you must:
- Have a business presence in Rhode Island
- Be e-commerce capable
- Report all government contract/subcontract awards at least bi-annually to the RI PTAC via its survey
- Respond to our Quality of Service survey
- Complete the RI PTAC client application
Before proceeding to the client registration page, we ask that you read the RELEASE AND DISCLAIMER:
- I request free and confidential government contracting assistance from the Rhode Island Procurement Technical Assistance Center, which is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency. I understand all client services are intended to be advisory in nature and are delivered based upon information considered to be the best and most current.
- I understand information provided to the RIPTAC during the client relationship will be held in confidence and in accordance with the RI State Access to Public Records Act (APRA) and federal regulations. This information may be shared with our host organization, the Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, Congressional offices, and state and federal agencies participating in the RIPTAC Cooperative Agreement.
- I agree to submit to the RIPTAC (1) the Client Semi-Annual Awards Report and (2) the Annual Client Survey in order to remain an active PTAC client.I agree to waive any and all legal claims against the RIPTAC and all associated entities, which relate to my client relationship with the RIPTAC. I also agree and acknowledge that information and services obtained from or provided to the RIPTAC shall not be resold or otherwise used outside of this relationship to obtain payments, fees, or other remuneration.
Completion of the on-line registration form contained at this website constitutes agreement to these provisions.